Certification And Designation
Frequently Asked QuestionsRegarding aviation real estate
Aviation Real Estate Specialist (ARES) Annual Membership includes (per person):
- Local and national exposure at a significantly reduced cost
- Concentrated effort at your location to win new clients
- Exposure on the Aviation Home And Hangar Map (one location)
- Additional locations available (see fee schedule below)
- Exposure on the AirparkMap.com website
- Exposure on the Aviation Real Estate Specialists (.com) website
- Exposure at fly in events - Oshkosh - Sun n Fun - Show Posters
- Priority on buyer and seller opportunities from national marketing
- Exposure to social media marketing - Aviation Home And Hangar - #1 Aviation Real Estate Marketplace worldwide for overall activity
- Training- Marketing - Safety - Value
Real Estate Professionals:
- Reduced Buyers Broker Referrals
Aviation Real Estate Training:
- Safety - best methods for operating at airparks and airports - from RE professional and client perspective
- Marketing - become synonymous with Aviation Real Estate in your area.
- Value - become an expert in assessing the EXTRA VALUE in the aviation amenities
Founder - Aviation Real Estate Specialists - Erik McCormick is a licensed real estate Agent with Realty Executives Phoenix - Arizona
1 Hour Appointment - Buy - Sell - Make Contact
Check regional availability - Certification locations are limited.
Some locations are unavailable and refunds will be issues if it creates a conflict.
We reserve the right to decline any application.